Wednesday 15 February 2012

FOTD: Recreating Zooey Deschanel's look from the new sitcom 'New Girl'




If you're anything like me, and since you're reading this you probably are, I bet you have a girl-crush on Zooey Deschanel. She's great, and so pretty! I've been watching her new sitcom, New Girl, and it's really funny - in last week's episode they attempted to defrost a turkey by putting it in the spin-dryer.
Anyway, I thought I'd have a go at recreating her look from the show.
I used the following products, in this order:
  • Natural Collection Corrector Stick (it's light green, to neutralise red cheeks)
  • Natural Collection Cover-up Stick (beige)
  • 17 BB Cream (Light shade) - review to come
  • elf Eyelid Primer - review to come but mentioned here
  • elf eyeshadow palette - review to come but mentioned here
  • Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hr Felt-tip liner - review to come but mentioned here (on the top lash line)
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil (black) - mini-review here (on the bottom lash line)
  • Natural Collection LashCurl mascara (black) - review to come
  • Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Blushalicious - review
  • Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud - review to come
Gosh, looking at the list here it really emphasises how much stuff I already have that I haven't yet reviewed for the blog - thank heavens for Project Pan, eh?
Are any of you Zooey fangirls too? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment