Saturday 3 March 2012

FOTD: Blue Eyes, Blue Eyes

Yes, the title of this post is inspired by the Mika song with a similar name, which is, by the way, one of my favourite songs.

Products used:
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • Hello Kitty Liberty eyeshadow palette (Christmas 2011 special edition). If the shades are numbered 1 to 8 clockwise from the top left, I used 1 as an inner corner highlight, 2 across the whole eye, 6 on the outer half, 5 in the crease and 7 in the centre. This is one of my favourite palettes.
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Denim Blue on the top lash line
  • 17 Metallic Eye Pencil in Green (discontinued)
  • Natural Collection LashCurl Mascara in Black
  • Collection 2000 Shimmer Squares in Way to Glow. One thing I've found is that this really isn't that pigmented, so I may try using it with a blush.
  • 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Belle.


No comments:

Post a Comment