Tuesday 6 March 2012

High Street vs High End - Guerlain Summer Collection 2012

I read about Guerlain's summer collection here, and I have to admit it's so beautiful, even if it's way out of my price range.
By far my favourite product was the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder, above, which retails for £33.50, but is currently included in Debenhams' 10% off promotion which John Lewis are matching.

I've found two similar products for less than half the price.

This is Collection's Mosaic bronzer - you can see why I was reminded of it. It sells for £2.99 and might be well worth a try once my current bronzers, Collection's Shimmer Squares in Way to Glow and Natural Collection's Bronzer Pearls, are on the way out.
This is No7's similar offering - their 'Sunkissed Mosaic Bronzing Powder' whose RRP is £12.50. This seems slightly pinker, but also looks as if it has a nice mix of dark and light shades so that it would be adaptable to different stages of tan. Reviews seem to suggest that it works better for the slightly darker skin tones, but is overall a good product - maybe this is one to pick up with your £5 off No7 tillsplit?

No comments:

Post a Comment