Sunday 18 March 2012

Shopping!

Though yesterday's and today's weather have seemed to aim to dampen my mood, it's been lovely and sunny this week, so I went shopping yesterday as I have rather a dearth of summer clothes - all my skirts are only decent when worn with thick leggings.

I bought:

A swimsuit from Next. They don't have the picture on the website, but it was the one-piece
version of this (identical on the top, and then the brown from the under-bust band downwards.
It was £22, and one of the few one-piece swimsuits I've found that is long enough in the body and has actual cups (as opposed to just a fabric lining)



These shorts are from Dorothy Perkins. I had been really wanting a pair of shorts like this, and had gone into practically every shop before I found these. Plus, most of the shops size shorts really oddly - by waist measurement - which is bizarre as most shorts don't come up to the waist, and means I can never get the right fit as my hips are a lot bigger than my waist measurement suggests. (Also, a rare occurrence, they look better on me than on the model in the picture, who is wearing a size too small by the look of it).
They were £25 minus 15% student discount.

This dress from GAP was the bargain of the day - its RRP is £45.95 but it was reduced to £19.99. It is a really good length on me and okay for wearing all year round.

(Pictures from the retailers' websites)

No comments:

Post a Comment