Tuesday 27 March 2012

What I took with me: Haileybury MUN


Last weekend was my last ever high school Model United Nations conference (geek alert!)
This is what I took with me make-up wise, and a rundown on how useful each item was:

  1. Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud - I wore this and it worked well for me - fairly long-lasting and a nice neutral colour
  2. Natural Collection Cream Blush in Rosy Pink - I didn't use this
  3. 17 BB Cream in Light - I did use this, I think I might move up to Medium now I've started to pick up some colour in my face
  4. Benefit Watt's Up highlighter - I used this for the party, when it was going to be dark
  5. 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Belle - another good neutral lip shade
  6. Marks & Spencer blusher in Ginger (now discontinued but I have found a dupe)
  7. Natural Collection Cover-Up Stick - did use this as I have broken out a tiny bit
  8. Miss Sporty nail polish - I had this in my pencilcase for touchups as and when
  9. 17 Pencil Sharpener
  10. Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipstain and Balm in Carry on Cherry - I used this and it lasted really well, plus it came across really well in photos from the party
  11. Natural Collection LashCurl Mascara in Black - I used this each day and it was good as usual, but it's starting to dry out, which is sad as I've had it less than three months - but then it was only £1.99
  12. 17 Photo Flawless Eye Pencil in Copper/Black - I used this each day to line my lower lash line
  13. 17 Metallic Eye Liner in Green - I didn't actually use this
  14. Collection Extreme 24H Felt Tip Eye Liner in Black - my favourite eyeliner. Ever. Did thin discreet lines one day and nice chunky 'Cleopatra' lines the other.
  15. Elf eyelid primer in 'Champagne'. Works as it should, no questions asked.
  16. Revlon Blush Brush
  17. elf Blush/Bronzer/Blending brush
  18. Liberty/Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette - I used this, especially the pale pink and adjacent reddy shade
  19. Collection Shimmer Shades in Way to Glow - I used this each day
  20. 17 All About Nude palette - I used the eyeshadows from this
  21. elf elements palette containing a) Sage eyeshadow, b) Wisteria eyeshadow, c) Driftwood eyeshadow and d) Shy blush. I mainly took it for the blush, which I used each day
There we go, a nice summary. I think overall the most useful thing I took was the Rimmel Lipstain - I'm in love with the colour.


Here are a couple of photos from the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment