Wednesday 13 June 2012

Boots advantage card vouchers!

In the post this morning came my Boots voucher letter :D
There's a little thingy telling me I have £3.98 in Advantage Card points, yay (I generally use them for chocolate...)
Then in terms of vouchers (all valid until the 29th/30th of July)
  • 500 points when I spend £30
  • 200 points when I spend £20 (two of these)
  • double points (usable twice)
  • £2 off Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (Might invest in a second colour!)
  • only £1 for a 17 Wild Curls mascara
  • double points on sun protection
  • £10 eye test (silly them, I'm still eligible for NHS eye testing)
  • £5 off when I spend £25 on electrical beauty
I have no idea how they decide exactly which vouchers to send, but all but the last two are fairly good.

There's also info about 3 for 2 on mix & match holiday essentials (I'll be using that to pick up insect repellent spray, a mini Nivea deodorant,and maybe a dry shampoo for my sailing holiday) and half price on sun protection.

Thanks, Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment